Lions 2E2 Clubs – Request Vision Screening
This page is intended only for use by Lions Club District 2E2 Clubs that are in the planning phase of scheduling a Vision Screening.
Lions 2E2 Clubs – How to Schedule Vision Screening with LOEB in 2019-20
We, the Texas District 2-E2 Lions Organ & Eye Bank (LOEB) Board of Directors (BOD), are encouraged by all the clubs participating in vision screening events throughout the district. With the increase in screenings we have also had an increase in demand for vision screening equipment and assistance.
- Requests need to be made on our Lions 2E2 Clubs Vision Screening Request Form.
- Requests need to come from a Lions Club in the district, not an outside organization. This club will be the sponsor of the event and will supply the certified screeners and the volunteers needed for the event.
- The district equipment is housed in a storage facility in Watauga. We will make every effort to make the equipment available to the clubs, but ultimately, it is the club’s responsibility to pick-up and return the equipment in good working order. Loaning of equipment is suspended until social distancing guidelines are lifted and the LOEB Board determines it is safe to resume. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- If you are requesting a phoropter, the sponsoring club needs to be available to help unload and load the equipment. You clubs responsibility does not end until all equipment is loaded after the event. You also maybe be asked to attend a class or view an instructional video on how to assemble the equipment.
- Small events need to be scheduled at least 30 days in advance.
- Larger events need to be scheduled at least 60 days in advance.
- Events such as with a city or school district need to be scheduled months in advance.
- After your event, you need to email the results from your event to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You should include the number of Lions, total volunteer hours, total number of people screened, how many were under 5 years old, and how many were referred. This needs to be done in addition to reporting to LCI.